Hey kids,
Yep, that's right I'm back! Well since you've last seen my I lost 30 kgs, gained 20 back, got married, had a baby and bought a house - that was all in one year!
I'm not even sure I know where to begin to be honest - I think I came back here because writing it all down allowed me to be honest with myself and realise what I need to do to get this going.
Soooooo yep, lost a lot of weight before my wedding and had the best day of my life! Had a fabulous honeymoon and even got around in a cossie without feeling like a complete heffa. BUT that is where it ended. I worked so hard before the wedding and fell apart on the honeymoon thinking "when I get back I'll go to the gym etc" but I never did. I fell into bad habits and then before I knew it I was gaining weight.
I fell pregnant (discovered I was pregnant in March) and then well couldn't diet although I was careful with what I ate. Unfortunately I developed problems along the way with my pregnancy seeing my admitted to hospital in the last few weeks and also had bad sciatica so much so I couldn't walk without excruitating pain.
Anyway flash forward 5 weeks and I'm at home with my beautiful baby but becoming incredibly anxious and uptight about going out looking the way I do and need and want to do something about it.
For any of you mummies reading this I'm sure you will appreciate the sleep deprivation is hard to get around and also that anxiety of going out alone with a new baby too.
SOOOO the reality - yeah I need to lose 30 odd kilos and I realise this is a long road to recovery again and yes I'm very scared about it all but determined not to say "It's too Hard, I give up".
Tomorrow I will weigh myself etc and come back with a plan of action.
So hello again to anyway who may remember me and is even interested in reading this blog....

4 comments:
Hi Ness - I have always wondered how you were doing. Congratulations on the house, wedding and a baby and all in one year, wow!! I remember that anxiety and it is only natural, it will ease when you become more adjusted and confident. Keep up with the blogging, great to see you back.
Hi Bec,
Thanks again for the positive words it helps me realise that people like you do care and I can do this no matter how scary it seems
:)
Hi Ness - WOW!! Congratulations. I am just so pleased to hear your good news. Try to enjoy every moment with your new baby and look after yourself. I can't wait to see some wedding and baby photos! I wish you and your beautiful new family all the happiness in the world. Love Karen xo
Hi Ness,
I used to follow your blog and I'm glad to see you back! Congratulations on your Wedding and Bubba.. I also had a baby last year (Oct) so I know where you are coming from. Looking forward to cheering you along:)
Post a Comment