I woke up feeling a lot better today, and also in vain hope that I may have lost some weight due to the stomach bug I seemed to have but no it doesn't seem that way.
I have bought my minestrone soup to work with 2 slices of bread (if needed) along with an apple. I really want to work out this afternoon and even considering the gym for no other reason that I can get on the treadmill and walk! I would like to get in the habit of going to the gym in the mornings and then using the cross trainer at night but I'm seriously struggling with getting out of bed now it's not light until after 6am. I will adjust but it normally takes me about 2 weeks to settle into a new pattern including sleep! Last night I had to will myself to go to sleep and I know it was way after 11 when I went to sleep before waking up at 1, 3.30 and finally 5.30.
The weather here is awful at the moment! Freezing cold which is rather odd for October. It has meant digging out the jumpers and uggs again to combat the cold!
I'm also struggling at work.... I'm having a really hard time knowing what I know sometimes about the internal workings of this place. I also feel like I'm being discriminated against as a woman but don't have the proof to back this up.
I counted down last night and realised it's 11 weeks until I take my holidays and 14 weeks until I get married! Very exciting but probably I'm excited because I know that in 11 weeks time there will be no work for 6 weeks! I have to knuckle down and focus on my health and fitness. I'm devasted that I have put on weight and must change this....

3 comments:
Where are you Ness?? Hope everything is OK!
Ness where have you been?????
Hi Ness - I know you are getting married this month (Jan) and I just wanted to wish you all the best. Enjoy your day!!! Hope to hear from you soon.
Post a Comment