Monday, March 16, 2009

Another Monday 16th March

Well another Monday, but today with a change.... I'm at home and called into work sick - something I never do unless I'm just about dead! I have been suffering from an infection since Friday that just wasn't getting any better, so Scott took me down to the Medical Centre yesterday afternoon and a strong course of antibiotics was prescribed. You would think this would mean I had a good nights sleep? You must be kidding me! I was up and down all night, stomach pains, muscle aches, cramping in my muscles, headaches, numbness in fingers and toes, ringing in my ears. I look up the effects of the antibiotics this morning and they are all "common side affects"... I finally fell asleep at 5am - only for my alarm to go off at 5.30am slept until 7am and that's as far as I've gotten. Since I woke up feeling worse today there was no way I was going to work today. I'm lucky that I can work from home too whenever required.

BUT good news I'm 1.4kgs down for this week. So that brings my loss to 10.7kgs. So now at 103.3kgs it's still a long way to go but I feel better everyday. I went to the gym 4 times last week Mon, Tues, Sat & Sun. I would really love to be going more but it's fitting it in around work that's the issue.
I've also stopped drinking alcohol at the moment - I've really had no desire at the moment to be drinking and it's wasted calories.
I've worked out my limit on things too. I know I can still be a little naughty but just not all the time.
No long now and I will be in the 90's something I can't remember when I was last there. That's going to truly be an exciting time for me. I'm going to work really hard to get there too.
Then and only then will I go wedding dress shopping!

I must take some pics - I know I keep saying in but I must do it. Since my engagement party is in 5 weeks I may even give you a before and after shot....

2 comments:

Katy said...

So sorry you're sick :( Hope you get a good amount of rest in.

And pictures are a must! Well done on your loss this week.

Jo said...

Hey there chick,

Sorry to hear that you are sick...

Well done on the 10kgs mark - that's bloody fantastic... I bet you are smiling??

Take it easy... get better soon.

{hugs} to you.....

Watch me Lose