Yep, Completly kidding myself.... What an idiot I've been in the last few weeks. I've come here to own up to my own stupidity and selfishness and kick my own arse into gear!
I've gained almost 3 kgs in 3 weeks - that's a kg a week! WTF am I doing?
Well I know exactly what I've been doing, and that's eating all the wrong foods and too much of them! I've been exercising but just eating complete and utter crap! I'm so ashamed and angry with myself, and kept thinking it doesn't matter I'm never going to lose the weight I need to before the wedding anyway....
*slap* How stupid!
Today I restart, this means no booze, no chocolate and complete deprevation whilst I break my cycle of bad eating again.
I will continue to drink loads of water, and eat proper foods and ramp up my exercise.
I will not sucumb to lazy food ideas, because I know it's just as quick to prepare something at home than to order takeaway.
I am determined to pick myself up again and be a champion and not an embarassment. I can turn this around because it's never too late.
I have to learn to love myself again, and put me ahead of everything else (just for a little while).
Wedding on 16th January which is less than 15 weeks away now. Gotta kick my butt and start shedding some kgs and building some muscle! I have to stop working so many hours and think about me and my needs. I don't get paid any extra or get rewarded in anyway for the work I do outside my hours.
Me me me me me........

3 comments:
I think you've kicked your own arse enough!! I had a similar attitude when I realised I wasn't going to meet my goal before my birthday. It really got me down :(
So now I'm just trying to concentrate on a loss every week. Just a loss. No expectations, no final "this weight loss by this date". Just losses.
Kick butt this week!!
LOL - hey you don't beat yourself up it will hurt!!!!!
Come on you have come so far and you have had a hiccup.. get back on track, forget your sins and move forward.
I know you can......
mwah....
Jo xx
You will be ok Ness you always manage to keep going which is why we all find you so inspiring :)
Post a Comment