Yeah yeah I'm still here. I haven't fallen off the wagon but also haven't been slogging my guts out as hard as I should be in fact I'm having a little "down" spell at the moment, but determined to keep on going. I'm come such a long way but sometimes my depression get's the better of me and I think "Oh f*ck is, no one pays me any attention anyway so why bother?!" I do snap out of it after a while but I used to have days and weeks where it would just consume me.
I'm sitting on the lounge sipping a peppermint tea enjoying my Monday of the NSW long weekend realising that my next break will be Christmas when I have time off from work. I have a cake cooking in the oven, for no other reason than I was bored and I don't eat cakes but felt like doing something with my time. I don't eat my cooking very often mainly because I know how much fat goes into something like cakes, slices etc.
Ohh I found a quick desert reciepe last night that I tried out and I'm sure with a couple of subsitutions it could become WW friendly for those of you who follow it.
Waffles with caramel n peanut icecream topping (serves 4)
Toast Waffles
Melt 2 snickers bars with 1/3 cup of cream (I used light thickned cream version) stir until melted and warm/hot to pour - without burning!
Top Waffles with icecream (I used blue ribbon light vanilla)
Pour caramel, peanut mixure over icecream
Drool, and consume!
I haven't been around much mainly due to the fact that work has been insanly busy and we've been finalising wedding preparations with a little over 3 months to go now! EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKK
But seriously, yeah I need to pick up my game - I've been exercising 6 days a week but no weight loss in fact it's been creeping on. I've worked out today already but thinking I may hop on the cross-trainer again because it can't hurt right?
I'm going to attempt to post more frequently, but suspect that the next few days will see me absent due to staffing issues at work.
Righto, time for that cake to come out the oven and cool. Hope you all have a good weekend!

1 comment:
Hang in there Ness, make time for yourself amongst work and the wedding preparations.
What date are you getting married?
Post a Comment