Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wednesday 7th Oct - What's happened to me?!

I think my stomach my have fallen out of my butt........ literally! I have either had some stomach bug or my body is forcing its way into detox via any method it knows.
I actually had to come home from work just so I could be with my own toilet in my own bathroom, but I did make a batch of minestrone soup from scratch because I felt the urge, and I can also take some to work tomorrow for lunch with some crusty italian bread. Dinner will be a light chicken terryaki stir fry loaded with vegies with enough left over for tomorrow night too.

Let's hope all the healthy in-take will sort me out again soon, because right now I can't get off the lounge!
URGH...

I'm so proud of my mum, she's awesome! She's helping me out with wedding preparations and went and organised mt invites, found my table decorations after trailing store upon store and in general has been my sounding board - love you mum! xx

No comments:

Watch me Lose