I'm foolish if I believe that this last week has been ok with food. I have let myself down and feel utterly ashamed.
You know it wasn't like it was just one day, it has been the entire week - and each time I kept thinking it's okay you can stop this at anytime, which of course I couldn't. My mornings always seem to start so well, and then deteriorate as the day wears on. My week was filled with takeaway foods, and the worst cheese and biscuits on Friday night instead of dinner! I also couldn't stop and was eating just plain rubbish - anything I could get my hands on... I feel so ashamed and stupid.
I have still been working out, and perhaps I've been using that as an excuse to eat crap, I don't know, but maybe it means not all hope is lost and I can just start again this week. I haven't done this and fallen into my old ways in 6 months and all of a sudden it happens.
I went wedding dress shopping with my mum on Saturday and whilst I'm thrilled that I found "The Dress", we bought it in a size smaller, which I know is silly to some people but I know that it's pushing me in the right direction and I have to just keep taking baby steps towards it.
Out of guilt yesterday I did an hour of cardio at the gym followed by weights, and then in the afternoon (after sitting around at home being bored and eating junk) I did the Wedding Workout DVD by Women's Health and that just about killed me. I am sore but I know that means that it was working those muscles.
So I'm off to the gym this morning, after having my "moment" about the week behind me now and talking with Scott about it. We both just have to stop and move on and not get caught up in it all. We will go shopping and I will buy some stuff to make some salad's for lunch...
This is a new week and that's what I have to remember

1 comment:
Ness
It seems that you have drawn the line in the sand. You have come so far to be able to realise this. Whether we are at goal or not - we all have our bad days / weeks.
Good on you for turning this around
trish
Post a Comment