Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday 2nd June

800gms down this week as opposed to an absolute standstill last week. The scales did not even move at all! But I know I have to expect platu us through this process so I wasn't worried with the hope that they would move this week and they did.
Happy with the loss this week as I didn't even have the chance to blog last week working long long hours! Wednesday saw me do a 15hr day which was just insane!

Very excited - I tried on my size 16 pair of jeans that I bought when I was first dating "he who shall not be named", and when I bought them I barely squished into them, and on the weekend I put them on with ease and even thought perhaps with a couple more kilos gone I'd be a size smaller soon. My thighs and bum have really slimmed down, but my stomach is proving to be harder work. It's always been my problem area but it's really starting to annoy me!

Well it will be gym Monday to Friday for me, I won't get there Saturday as I'm going Wedding Dress shopping and need to be at my mum's an hour away at 8.30am so it Will be an early start.
Scott and I have both taken a day of leave on Friday making it a super long weekend for us - almost like a mini holiday. Monday is Queen's Birthday public holiday here so that gives us 4 days off just to have some time together, although Saturday will be a write off with wedding dress shopping and then Sunday I think Scott's going Trail Bike riding with the guys from work so I thought I may go and have my hair done - long awaited!
Over all I'm defiantly feeling better and stronger and things I once thought I could never do are now actually easier than I first thought!

I've decided I'm going to organise a girls night out to go and see Chicago the musical which is playing at the lyric theatre at Star City. It's one of my all time favourite musicals as I was involved with it as a school production. So I thought it would be a great way to get a group of girls together and hit the town etc.
I'd love to be able to go out afterwards and really let my hair down and party something I haven't felt like doing in such a long time...

1 more kilo to go until mini goal! 30 more to go until personal goal.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are doing so well Ness. I saw Chicago a couple of weeks ago and it was great!

Watch me Lose