Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday 30th June - Sliding Down the Scales

Well I knew it had to happen and it did - I broke the 20kg barrier! I'm soooo freaking excited!
Does that mean I just stop and hop off here? Ummm no - I'm going to keep going, and working hard and just because I plateaued for a few weeks didn't mean I gave up I kept going knowing that it would start to come off again, although I have no doubt that I've been building muscle in that time even if the scales don't show a loss.

So really would like and I say like to get under 90 by end of July. Now the scales are moving I think that's relatively achievable. I just need to keep focused.

There is no way I am going to beautiful Sabah, Malaysia for my honeymoon in January and not swimming and enjoying myself (within reason)! I know I will be a different person mentally and physically by January and I'm going to have a glorious time - AND I'm going to fit in a plane seat without squishing the person beside me because my fat thighs won't fit in the plane seat. Everything just becomes easier the fitter and lighter I get. AND I'm going to be able to buy a bathing suit and not be embarrassed and I'm going to wear dresses in Malaysia!

Oh yeah, And I have my ipod, Scott surprised my on Sunday afternoon by ringing me from the Good Guys and asking what colour ipod I wanted! He said I have a feeling this is your week - he was right!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very excited for you Ness, well done!

Katy said...

Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just hit my 25, and the difference when you compare yourself to the beginning of your journey..

Some updated pictures are in order!

Watch me Lose