Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I can make things happen

Well that will teach me for not saving my blog – It was eaten and I’ve just had to re-write the whole thing! ARGH…..

I discovered that I can really stick to things If I set my mind to it and really want it. I stuck to what I said yesterday and didn’t eat an extra morsel more and boy do I feel good for it.
This morning Scott and I got up at 5.15am and went for our walk which we really enjoy. We live about 10-20 mins from the beach (depending on your pace) and normally have a set routine about where we walk. This morning Scott said let’s go a different way so we did. We walked up a steep and long him (10 mins uphill) but I made it and didn’t stop once. I did it and felt so good about it.
I can’t wait to do it again tomorrow. So that’s another hour of exercise done and if I get home from work at a decent time today I will hit the gym.

Food choices for today are:
B= Just Right with Lite Milk and coffee no sugar
S= Kellogs bar and Nectarine
L=Leftover Grilled Chicken and Salad with white balsamic dressing
S=Nestle Diet Dessert
(If Scott’s working till 8pm I will have a handful of grapes)
D= Fresh Pasta and Salad

And of course water water everywhere…..

Just keeping a firm reminder in my mind of how I will look and feel in 12 months time today if I stick with this…

No comments:

Watch me Lose