Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Settling into the new "status"

Alrighty! Well I've had my fun and it's been a week since i've gotten engaged...

The fun is over and now it's time to get serious and realise that I've said over and over I refuse to be a fat bride. And I'm not kidding... I have taken the bull by the horns and have run with it.

Yesterday Foodwise I was excellent, unfortunatley I did have something not pleasant happen. On my way to work, I was in a hurry and parked in the car park across the road and some idiot was parked to close to my car! So I was trying to be very careful and no smash my door into his and instead as I swung into the car I smashed my head on the top of the car! It's hurt like heck and I saw stars. I was crying and thought I was bleeding, but nope just an egg on my forehead.
I got through the day and left on time to go to the gym. At the gym I was feeling lightheaded but thought I was just a little dehydrated or something. By the time I had gotten home and Scott got home I was not good. I was fighting the urge to vomit, and had a headache that just wouldn't go. I went to bed at 7.30pm.
I took today off work, because I still had a headache when I woke up, nausea and Scott said "Oh My God", look at your eyes! I hoped out of bed and looked in the mirror, and low and behold my pupils were the size of dinner plates! I still was concussed...
I informed my boss who sent back an email saying "You know there is better ways to hill brain cells" HAHA - at least he has a sense of humor I guess.
So food wise today I have been very good and even braved the gym for 50 mins on the treadmill walking at a steady rate. I figured a gentle walk would be better than going hard core.
I'd love to go for another walk again tonight, but prob should just rest and get back into it tomorrow.
I know, that even if I can lose 20 kgs before my wedding I will look and feel a million bucks.

So I promise to be around more, and hopefull will be showing you my losses again really soon.

No comments:

Watch me Lose