Since I can't create a "poll" function on here I pose the question instead...
Gym vs non Gym exercise
I have been doing a combination of both.... I love my outdoor walking, but it's probably not enough really. I have an exercise bike at home (a good one) and really want a cross trainer for an all over work out but if I do that I don't want the gym membership. I have also considered getting a Pump Work out kit from Rebel so I can do Pump at home...
Am I wasting my money on gym fees?
Would love to hear what everything thinks... May post this on the WW boards too....

1 comment:
Hello,
Don't really feel I am the right person to answer your poll. Having the kids I don't feel it would be right to spend all that money on a gym membership knowing that I could do the same at home. Plus I am not a gym person!!
Good luck with your decision...
Jo xx
Post a Comment