Monday, January 5, 2009

WW in 2009

I know if I can break the habits, and wait out the 21 day cycle as the experts say then I can do this.
I did an hour walk this morning where I thought my legs would drop off!
Food wise have stuck to all things that are good,
Just Right and coffee for breakfast,
WW Pototo Cakes pkt as a snack,
Sub Way (turkey and ham with Ranch dressing bad I know!)
a handful of grapes as a snack.
Dinner is honey soy and garlic chicken with a fresh salad. I bought an extra piece of chicken just so I could have lunch for tomorrow. So I'm feeling pretty good about that. So no carbs with dinner, just protein which always works well for me.
I'm feeling positive, feeling happy and I just need to hold onto that feeling and ride it...
2009 has to be my year....

1 comment:

Jo said...

Hey there chickadee,

Yesterday sounded right on track.. I hope you are pleased with yourself!!

2009 is going to be OUR year to do this properly.

Thanks for the support on my blog - really do appreciate it.

Jo

Watch me Lose