Thursday, July 2, 2009

"Just keep swimming..." - Thursday 2nd July

That's all I need to do is just focus on what I want and I know I will be on my merry way again.

It's so easy to get distracted by all the other "fun" seeming things along the way (think Dory from Nemo "It's soooo prreeettttyyyyyyyyy I just want to touch it!" referring to the dangerous piranah).
So If I can have a "Dory" moment and keep singing "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming....." then I know I can be has happy as Dory the little blue fish (with out the short term memory loss). If you haven't seen FINDING NEMO - I encourage you to watch it!

I'm seizing the moment to go swimming and finding my focus for fulfilment and long term satisfaction...

I'm not even going to look back at yesterday or the day before, I'm just looking ahead at what I know I can see -me.... The true me!

"I gotta feeling" Black Eyed Peas (Inspiration music)

1 comment:

Jo said...

Hello my love or should I call you Dory?

You are doing so well.. keep focussed on the big picture.. I know you can do this.

Thanks for the beautiful email this morning - I appreciaited it!!

MWAH.....

Jo xx

Watch me Lose