Saturday, July 18, 2009

Saturday 18th July

Well I'm happy because I managed to get two workouts in today. 45 mins of straight cardio this morning including 15 mins on the cross-trainer and 30 on the treadmill and then 45 mins cardio with 30 mins treadmill and bike for 15 mins plus weights this afternoon...
Breakfast was the uncle tobys finesse oats and coffee (instant as I was too lazy to make a real one even though we have a commerical coffee machine!) x2, lunch was left over thai noodles with chicken and water water water!

So I'm feeling good but I suspect that I will be feeling it later on tonight because my muscles are soooo tight I know that the cramping is bound to come on!

I was feeling super-charged enough to go out, but I know once I've had a shower and relaxed and it's cold outside I won't want to do anywhere... I do think I'm entitled to a glass of red whilst I cook dinner which will be spag bol.

I'm anticipating I will be dead tired tomorow and won't be able to get to the gym, but I would like to at least get to the gym for a walk on the treadmill even for 30 mins so I don't get a build up of latic acid in my muscles.

Praying for a decent WI this week.... Fingers crossed...

No comments:

Watch me Lose