Only a small loss yesterday a measly 200gms but at least I didn't put on I suppose.... This is incredibly frustrating that's all I can say! I'm sooooo over working my ass off and not getting much back for it.
I saw my docotor yesterday and he is really pleased with my progress and reminded me to look at the small goals so the first was getting under 100, then it was getting under 95, now getting under 90! Feels like such a struggle but I know in the end it will happen.
My figure is looking much better though - even if I'm not losing much the gym is toning my muscles too so that is making a significant different to my appearance and clothing. I'm confortably in size 16 now and I'm sure that I will be here for a little while but I feel like I need to push myself a little harder to get under 90.... But I know that I'm still such a long way from where I want and need to be it's frustrating...
Oh well every little bit counts. Deposit for Malaysia Honeymoon has been paid so now it's just working hard so I look and feel good on my wedding day and have a great honeymoon!

No comments:
Post a Comment