Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Dream - and turning point

I had a very vivid dream again last night. I'm one of those light sleepers so I can recall my dreams a lot more than other people. I dream in colour most times, I touch, smell things it's very vivid and real.

Let me sum it up and leave out the crap parts and get to the good stuff!

Last night I dreamt that Scott proposed to me (my dream come true! LOL) , and presented me with a white gold diamond engagement ring - it was antique style (I recall the detail in the ring was beautiful). It was also worth $55,000! We could put a deposit on a house for that! I remember saying but honey why would you buy my a white gold one when I wear yellow gold? He said, I wanted yellow gold but they didn't have what I wanted so, I bought something on the pretense that I could exchange it and get the yellow gold ring. We had a party that night - I can only assume an engagement party, there was loads of people from work there including the CEO (who I know quite well) and I remember waking up the next day and not knowing where my engagement ring was, I looked all over the house trying not to let Scott onto what was going on, I was beside myself thinking I had lost a $55,000 piece of jewellery! I had a thought - the pool! I went outside, it was beautiful and warm in the sun, the aqua water was glistening and as I looked into the pool I think I can see it.
Here is my moment of clarity - I'm all of a sudden standing on the other side of the pool dressed in my bathers. A full piece cossie, It's black, but on the sides there are two panels of greeny/blue material. I feel slim, healthy and I catch my reflection in the water. I look amazing! I'm exactly what I hope to be. I dive into the water, I can feel the water all around me, it's crisp and refreshing, and I dive down to the bottom of the pull and triumphantly hold the ring up as if I've won gold at the Olympics!
Not long after that I woke up...

But the thing that I realised was, I saw myself slim and healthy. I saw how I CAN be. I'm never seen myself in a mirror or anything before this dream.

I think I had an Epiphany.... and the most important dream I may ever have.

If anyone wants to give me a dream interpretation please do!

1 comment:

Jo said...

Wow - what a dream and I hope you will use it!

By use it I mean - when you need some reassurance or that extra boost think back to your dream.. I am sure it will help.

Wish I had dreams that vivid!!

Watch me Lose