Monday, November 17, 2008

Over-Indulgence F$%^k....

Well - yep I fell off the wagon BIG TIME! I've had a busy last couple of weeks, and have done no exercise and my food habits have slipped back into my routine.
I'm so ashamed and disapointed that I haven't been able to blog as you can see in a few days.

We went shopping last night and bought all our food for the week so I had no excuses but let me tell you, one drink last night turned into many and well dinner never got cooked.
It's pathetic, I want to stop but it's like an addiction - a nasty one I need to break very quickly.

I'm so tired and hung over today I can barely function. I don't want to feel like this.

I tried to go shopping for an outfit to wear to the work xmas party which is this friday night and have had no luck.
I'm not even going to bother going into details about it.
Everyone else is going to look fabulous and then there will be me looking like a big FATTIE.

URGH! Determined to change my ways and stop being negative but I needed to vent.

I've been bad and I have no one else to blame but myself.

GRR.

OK OK... so what am I going to do? Well I made sure I haven't eaten any crap today, as much as a cheeseburger would go down soooo well right now. I'm going to buy myself a nice big SALAD and enjoy that.
Dinner tonight if I haven't fallen asleep on my desk is roast chicken and vegies with enough left over for lunch tomorrow. YUM!
Doubt I will get to the gym, but I will be going tomorrow.

Someone give me some wise words - or a kick in the rear will do nicely too!

Ness..... (feeling very sorry for myself).

2 comments:

Chris said...

Ness I have no wise words for you. Unfortunately I have fallen off too..

Just know that you arent the only one.

Good on you though for making the right choices today. One step at a time.

Chris x

Belle said...

Making the right choices today is a step towards getting back on the wagon.
I hate this time of year, I hate having to shop for outfits for Christmas parties. Hopefully next year I will love it.
The Tae Bo DVD is good but my lord is it hard. Guess who is unfit? This girl!

Belle xx

Watch me Lose