Sunday, November 23, 2008

Whoa What a weekend

Sheesh, it's Sunday afternoon and what a weekend I've had! Friday night was our work Xmas Party, and as Scott and I both work for the same company (we met at a work!) it makes it much easier to attend these things with no stress about looking after the other half...

I bought a brand new outfit to wear from City Chic - 14 + shop and what a great shop! Interesting they got me into a size 18 jeans and a medium top! I was shocked! I felt so good. I had my hair done in hollywood loose curls - looked great if I do say so myself.

The party was held at the Sebel Pier Once Dawes Point - which is under the Harbour Bridge Sydney - and what a fab venue!

We were staying the night in the hotel - luckily because let's just say there was many drinks consumed! Food was awesome, and it was a great night all round.

I woke up feeling very hung over and sore! Apparently I had been cutting a rug on the dance floor for quite some time and my poor quad muscles didn't know what hit them! I could barely walk!

So yesterday was pretty quiet, we came home and went to sleep getting up around 4pm yesterday! Cleaned oursleves up and had dinner (Pizza and a movie) and back to bed.

Woke today feeling much better and decided to drag the exercise bike out! Did a hard 20 mins and my quads were burning again. Did some swiss ball after that.

Going to hit the gym 6am tomorrow morning. Feeling inspired by a wonderful friend who has lost her first 10kgs on WW in a record 6 weeks I think and decided if she can do it so can I!!

Thanks for the inspiration MS JODIE!

Here is a pic me (on the left) on Friday night...


No comments:

Watch me Lose