Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Well, It Happened

I officially fell off the wagon.... I may as well have fallen off the wagon and into a bay maree because I've eaten myself stupid, drinking alcohol you name it I've done it.
But I hear you say - it's ok it's only a day, snap out of it and get back on the wagon! Ummm I wish I was admitting to a day and not two weeks worth of damage!
It seems like if you can justify what you are shoving in your mouth that it makes it ok. Well fact is no one else is accountable but me.

I haven't been to the gym in about two weeks. It all started when I hurt my back and I let that be my excuse "I can't exercise in pain".

I'm so sad and disapointed as I have no doubt that I've put it all back on that I've lost - not that it was much.

I've also been forgetting to take my medication - GRRRR

SOOOOO - Here I am having to start over. And the only way I will learn is to cut it out! I'm off to dinner tonight at Scott's parents place and his mum has no concept of what healthy cooking or eating is so I'm not drinking and will be paying very close attention to what I'm putting in my mouth.

Will I ever learn my lesson?

No comments:

Watch me Lose