Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wildfire and new toy

Well here we are on Sunday Morning...

We treated ourselves to a special dinner last night - Wildfire which for anyone in Sydney is at the Overseas Passenger Terminal in the Rocks. Food was devine, wine was great in fact I didn't not even think about what I put in my mouth last night because there was NO friendly option and it's one night off. We started with the Mushroom Tasting dish, followed by my main course of a medium Angus Certified Beef cut and had sides of baby spinach topped with Parmesean Cheese and oven roasted potatoes with garlic oil and rock salt. Dessert of course could not be missed and we -shared a tiramasu but with a unique style. I also topped that off with a lovely dessert wine :-)

But that one night prob did some damage. I haven't been to the gym in a week but have sworn now that my back is almost recovered that I will be back tomorrow. I completed my end of month billing at work so I have not more 12 hour days for a while I'm hoping.

I am feeling a little down today and I can't pinpoint why that is. I guess I just feel like a lady in waiting sometimes... I don't know - it's hard to explain but it does get me down sometimes.

On a good note I did get a new and functional laptop yesterday and it's amazing how something new can make you feel good and it's nice when it actually works! I love my new laptop....

No comments:

Watch me Lose