Why on earth didn't anyone tell me how fabsulous home shop is?! My biggest downfall is that I hate grocery shopping, 1 - dragging my sorry butt around the store for an hour, 2 I overspend, 3 I buy naughty naughty things because they are there.
So goodbuy impulse buying and buying the wrong foods!
Woolies will deliver to me between 7-9pm tonight and I'm going to ensure I have the fridge all cleaned out ready for all my tasty healthy new foods...
It was also good, means I didn't have to have an unhappy Scott whinging the whole time insisting he can fit a trolley full of goods into a basket so he could get out of there!
I also was at the gym for an hour this morning doing cardio and I feel awesome from going in the morning. Whilst I was red in the facte, I felt so satisifed.
Considering I live in same street as the gym I've got no excuse not to go every morning. I used to go every morning in Winter and it was wonderful to feel energetic at work.
YAY for back on the bandwagon .... haha....

2 comments:
Sounds like you are getting back on track chickadee.... well done. Feels good doesn't it?
I am the opposite however... I love grocery shopping it's all the other shopping I don't have the patience for!! LOL!!
I love to grocery shop. Infact, I love it that much I shop for our food daily, we are only 2 minutes walk from Safeway. (Dean says it's because I'm a bored SAHM.) But you did get me thinking, it would be a great way to stick to the budget.
Post a Comment