I weighed in this morning and was a little suprised, but happy none the less. I haven't put on any weight, in fact I lost it - only a small amount.
So I've now lost 4kgs, only minimal - but I think it's actually given me a kick in the rear end to pick it up and run with it again. Surely if I can lose that, I can keep on working towards my bigger goal.
Whilst I know I've had a crap couple of weeks with food and exercise, I've been so busy at work, I don't have time to snack or put anything in my mouth other than breakfast, lunch and dinner. So I guess it's been a blessing in disguise - not that I want to continue these 12+ hour days.
I'm feeling stronger and more positive today and that's a great thing...
I will be honest and say I'm a little nervous at the thought of going back to the gym tonight - but I know I will be back into the swing of it straight away and I will wonder why I let it go on so long.
I eat well at work most days, it's dinner that's my downfall because I'm tired and worked a long day when I come home and it's sooo easy just to get take-away. To combat that I normally do a shop on Sunday arvo/evening so everything is there and prepared, however Scott was at golf and then they finished up around 7pm and he and his brother came back and watched some tv. I decided to get up and do some housework to keep me busy and didn't realise the time had slipped away.
Think I will send Scott out for groceries tonight whilst I hit the gym.

No comments:
Post a Comment