Well I'm seriously considering taking drastic action - against myself!
I am considering doing Tony Ferguson's again.... UNLESS someone can be give me an excellent reason not to....
The facts are, I have syndrome X - or Insulin Resistance so I cannot process carbohydrates efficiently and my body stores it ALL as fat. The only way to combat that, remove carbs from the diet. I have done this before fairly effectively, as hard as it was.
I am not going to be able to lose more than a few kilos on WW even with the medication so I think I'm seriously going to have to consider TF again.
It's a catch 22 with Insulin Resistance, to reverse the effects, you have to lose weight however having this condition makes it about 300% harder because your body goes in starvation mode and stores everything and the weight loss just doesn't happen.
ON another note, work is really starting to get to me, I haven't been to the gym in a week and we have been living on takeaway. I'm working 12 hour days (I only get paid 40 hrs per week and no O/T) so all this work is making it difficult for me to stay on track. I'm tired all the time and my customers are "demanding" to say the least.
The work never ends... I quite enjoy my job and I've certainly moved up the ranks in the company starting out quite junior and in less than 3 years have become the account manager for 8 accounts. I'm hoping my performance review will be in the next week before Christmas - that's when HR said they would be done and I have a good review and receive 1. a decent pay rise and 2. A Bonus.
Well that's enough harping on for the moment. Back to the grindstone.

No comments:
Post a Comment