Saturday, December 20, 2008

Staying Fat?

Do I want to keep myself fat? I mean I find every opportunity to sabotage myself and my weight loss and more importantly my happiness.

I don't want to be "fat", I truly don't.
But, why can't I stay focused, why can't I just see this is what I have to do for my health if nothing else.

I bought a dress for a wedding, and it was too big - so great I sent it back to Melbourne ( I live in Sydney ) and got a smaller size, it was fine at the bottom but too big on top. So off I went to the alterations man. He measure, pinned and cut and gave me the price $115! for alterations, I agree thinking I will be a fabulous person for it - WRONG! I pick up my dress today (1 day out from the wedding), take it home after mad Christmas shopping, including my hair getting done, mani and pedi in a fab red colour to go with the dress and get the dress on and it looks worse than before!
So let me see Dress $139 + $25 in two lots of shipping + $115 in alterations = $279!
In the end I raided the wardrobe and pulled out a dress I haven't worn in years tried it on with some massive tummy sucker pants and voila - we have a semi dress happening!
I can't believe it!

I'm so disappointed in myself... I keep myself fat. I am fat. There is no other word for it. I did this to myself... I'm the only one that can change, but I don't.

How do you find that motivation when you feel low beyond low?

No comments:

Watch me Lose