Tuesday, May 5, 2009

5th May - Slowly Counting Down

Well happy with my exact 1kg loss this week. I actually thought I may have a gain or stay the same. I had some bad eating Thursday through till Sunday and I thought I had blown it. But I knew I had worked hard at the gym too.

I will not be making the same mistakes this week that's for sure. I really would like a good loss to drive me towards the 20kg mark.

I was at the gym last night for 45 mins. Was so crowded that not much of the equipment was available. I managed 30 on the treadmill at 6.3 and 15 mins on the bike at level 4.
Dinner was a little bit of pasta with tomato & onion sauce, and it wasn't very tasty. I ended up having a piece of Vegemite toast before bed.

Today will see me back at the gym after my GP appointment to do a general checkup and WI with him. Dinner is chicken skewers and salad.
I have vowed to eat healthy and have a "no crap" week this week.
I did make sure I have some snacks at work with me though to ward of any temptations I think I may have though the week.

I still want to up my exercise - but just cannot get out of bed to save my life in the mornings at the moment. I also don't want to do too much so that my body gets used to it. I'm still losing a decent number each week and when that slows only then will I up it. I have a PT session on Thursday night to do a program update. I really want to incorporate more weights and start burning that fat and toning that muscle. I cannot bare the thought of showing the back fat on my wedding day.
I may also consider buying PT sessions to really concentrate on on this. But I will have to assess the $$ situation first.

Well it's Tuesday and I'm feeling pretty good. I'm relieved about my loss but a bit bummed that it could have been better if I didn't sabotage myself.

Let's see what next Tuesday brings.

No comments:

Watch me Lose