Friday, May 15, 2009

I'm really tired - Friday 15th May

I'm totally struggling today. I've had only 3 1/2 hours sleep and not doing so crash hot. I dragged myself to the gym at 6am this morning and only 'just' made it through 45 mins and I tell you I was struggling.
I didn't get into work until 9.30am which is late for me considering I normally get into between 7 and 8. I took my time to wash my hair and dry it, then actually sat down and ate breakfast with Scott, paid some bills etc.
I'm very keen to get a good night's sleep tonight so I can hit the gym tomorrow morning and do cardio and weights.

I wandered into the kitchen just before and stared at the vending machine before making a cup of tea and sitting back down at my desk and looking at my engagement ring and then reading some other blogs for inspiration on staying on track.

I'm still trying to shake this damn cold and it's driving me crazy. I now sound like a granny with emphysema who has smoked for 50 years!

I think I've been a little slack with food this week, so I'm going to be quite careful over the weekend because I'm damn keen to get to my mini goal and before the end of May. It's do-able. It's only 2.6kgs. I just need to push a little harder and I know I can do it.

Could I get away with napping under my desk? Sunnies on and hands on keyboard napping?

1 comment:

Katy said...

Yes, nap under the desk. Good idea!! Hope you get a better nights sleep tonight. xo

Watch me Lose