Well actually no, I don't want to taste my success I want to live my success!
I know I'm getting closer to my mini 20kg goal and will have that iPod in my hot little hand sooner rather than later. I've worked damn hard for it. I'm hoping for a good loss tomorrow when I hop on the scales, in fact I will take any loss the scales want to give. I've been good, and was able to work out 6 days. I'm estimating that I should have lost 17kgs by now. I can't remember what my ticker says...
Was nice seeing my mum and family yesterday, she commented straight away that I was slimmer again since she had last seen me which was only 3 week prior.
All my jeans are now so big and baggy I can pull them off without undoing them :)
I was very naughty today, I had the day off work on sick leave - I have a bad head cold, but was determined to go to the gym so I dosed up on the cold and flu tablets and went. Only 45 mins and that was all I could do. I'm hoping I feel better tomorrow to get an hour of cardio in plus my weight circuit.
Should be a easy food week and I'm determined to get the gym every day again.
Well let's see what the scales have in store....

No comments:
Post a Comment