Saturday, May 2, 2009

Things are Good :-)

I'm happy, content and feeling positive about things. Sure I'd like more money and to be in the position being able to buy a house and start my own business and be a SAHM, but I mean I feel positive and strong because I know that this time there is no giving up and thinking it's too hard. I am going to make it to my goal whatever that may be. Roughly still another 35 kgs to go but when you can't stand to look at yourself and will do whatever you can to change the way your body is it gives you motivation to keep going.
I also get motivation from seeing my body change and respond to the commands I give it.

I did 15 mins on the cross-trainer only on level 1, but burnt over 200 calories, 30 mins on the treadmill between 6-6.5 burning 200 calories + and 15 mins on the bike at level 4.
I feel good after it. Once upon a time I could barely manage 30 mins on the treadmill and today I can do an hour everyday.

I'm booked in on the first Saturday of June to start the hunt for my bridal gown. I wanted to hold out as long as possible AND I'm really hoping that I will have lost my 20kgs by then so I will have a better chance of finding something great to wear. I still think I will be able to lose another 15-20kgs before the wedding and that's why I need to keep my options open.

Woo Hoo Weekend!

No comments:

Watch me Lose