Yep another Monday morning, but thankfully it's almost afternoon, and I'm busy thinking about hitting the gym this afternoon. My back and my quads are still sore after yesterday's workout but no pain no gain. I will just do cardio today. Tomorrow I will do weights again.
Hoping for a decent loss this week although I have been a little naughty I must say with food not exercise. I did make a yummy dinner last night. I did beef with mushrooms and sun dried tomatoes in the slow cooker and had that with some mash. I had also made a lemon slice - lord knows why I just felt compelled to cook yesterday and had a tiny piece of that. But during the week we had Indian and Chinese! That's what happens when you haven't planned and worked a long day. But I haven't been eating much at all through the day. So it's a bit of a trade off.
I made sure we went shopping yesterday so that we have no excuses but it will only get us through until Wednesday. I think I will do Tacos and maybe a stir fry this week too. Easy and quick meals.
I have my salad today, and will bring salad again tomorrow. nothing exciting in it. Just lettuce, carrot, celery, snow peas and a little bit of cheese. Wednesday I'm in a training course all day and we have lunch provided which will prob be sandwiches or wraps.
Going to try out some more recipes over the weekend too. The slow cooker one was awesome last night and so fresh with the rosemary in it.
I have only 3 weeks now until I go wedding dress shopping so it's time to pull in the reigns and get a bit more serious. I should be able to lose another 20 kgs before the wedding and if I'm completely serious I should be able to reach goal by then too. So I worked out that it's going to be 50kgs all up, a scary figure really. I'm pretty damn determined though. I don't want to look fat and frumpy again for my wedding and nor do I not want to be able to get into swimmers on my honeymoon.
So WI tomorrow. Let's see how that goes....

No comments:
Post a Comment