Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday 12th September - Birthday Weekend

I'm sooooo slack! Haha....

I've been on holidays from work for the last 2 days and fricking loving not being at work! It was Scott's Birthday yesterday and I took him to lunch at the very swanky orso restaurant http://www.orso.com.au/
He had a great time, I had just one little bellini cocktail and switched to water. I also enjoyed the most delectiable marbled filet of beef with creamy mash! To die for. Of course I ate until I couldn't no more, and then had toast for dinner with a cup of tea! hee hee
We have further celebrations tonight at the Barviarian Bier Cafe in Manly with Scott's friends. I'm not much of a drinker but it will be fun night out.

I didn't work out yesterday, but I will be today before I hit the mall in the vain attempt of finding a new outfit for tonight. I don't have much in the way of clothing these days and really could do with a going out top or two. I'm hoping to get another work out in this afternoon before we go out, which should be okay, if i'm not running around tidying the house before people get here.

I also had some prints enlararged from the wedding that I went to last weekend and I still can't believe that's me sometimes when I look at the pics.
I want to thank you all for your comments and inspirational words you left me on my blog.
I've had some wonderful comments on facebook too, and have even been asked if the one of me on my own was taken by a professional - ummm no, not unless Scott has taken up professional photography. It just was moi, in the right light, angle etc... It's a damn shame I dont' look like my mum more because she was a model in her younger days. I am definately a product of my father's in hair, eyes, teeth and build.

I have Monday off work and go back Tuesday, so going to really maximise my efforts this weekend! It's also Scott's litter sisters 21st Birthday tomorrow, they are 2 days appart so birthdays are a big deal this time of year...
Well I had better get on that cross trainer and move that booty!

No comments:

Watch me Lose