Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday 6th September - The anticipated Dress!

Gee, what a week! I'm sitting on the lounge, feet up on the coffee table enjoying a cuppa whilst "Someone" is in bed sleeping off a hangover.
This week has not left me much time to blog, or comment or anything, but I have been ever so good with food and exercise even if I was working 12 hour days!

I missed my exercise yesterday because I had a wedding to attend and didn't get home until midnight with a very intoxicated fiance. I only had a couple of glasses of white and switched to water, I didn't snack on the canapes, and I only ate my main and took two bites of dessert before deciding I didn't need it and it was too sweet anyway.


I did make sure I hopped straight onto the cross-trainer this morning and burnt 600+ calories in 30 mins before attempting to get into the shower where the water was COLD. Finally it ran a bit lukewarm which was enough for me to at least wash the sweat off, but after "someone" decides to emerge from the cocoon I will be asking them to investigate further.



So I thought I'd an a photo from yesterday in my goregous Charlie Brown dress. I really did feel great in that dress and amazed that 12 months ago this would have been impossible!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - you are stunning. I mean the whole package and not just the dress.

Time to update your blog photo me thinks

Katy said...

Oh Ness, you look just beautiful!!!! The dress does too!!! Fantastic choice. Saturday was a wonderful day for wedding too - well done on your choices and the exercise!

Anonymous said...

Wow you look AMAZING!!!! What a beautiful dress and yes I agree with Trish photo update time :)

Watch me Lose