This has to be a quick post to say thank you to Trish, Katy, Bec and Lelly for giving me the kick in the bum... Oh no wait! I mean encouragement to keep going and some great tips also.
In answer to Trish's question, Scott means well but cannot control himself. Whilst he wouldn't actively seek out something in the cupboard if left unattended in plain view even with threats he would still eat whatever it was in question and it's happened numerous times.
Ah well, just have to not have it in the house because he CERTAINLY does not need it either. Why is it a lot of men don't realise that they could also do with losing some weight? It seems far more acceptable for men to carry a few extra kgs but not women? I've being trying to encourage Scott to go for a ride, or use the cross trainer or we can walk etc but I'm not getting very far with that. How do you encourage your Dear Hubby's to not hinder and that they could benefit too? *sigh*
I have been good with food and exercise. I've been working long hours with my colleague away - 12 hours again yesterday and sadly no I don't get O/T or anything for it. But last night dinner was left over spag bol mince on toast! HA... Too funny....
I have to grab some shopping today. I bought in frozen home made minestrone soup today for lunch and that will keep me going hopefully until Scott's home after 8pm.
Right got to run another long day ahead.

1 comment:
Glad you're moving on - I'm sure it feels better to be honest. Hope these long days shorten up soon!
Post a Comment