Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday 16th September - 4 months to go!

OMG!!! 4 months to go today and I will be married! That's just such an exciting thing to look forward to and I can't believe how quickly the time has gone.....

But to the stats, I'm very happy being in the 80s and with a half a kilo loss and that's taking into consideration the 5 days of eating out and parties between Scott and his sisters birthday's. I'm finally seeing after all this time I can say no, or that I don't have to have a drink just because everyone else is. I can enjoy the little sweet things in life every now and then. I would love to think that by the wedding I could be very close to my "goal" (I use that term loosely) weight. It's realistic I mean who would have thought I could come this far 9 months ago?

I got up early and worked out this morning, 500 calories burnt. I've had two days off from working out, but I will get the opportunity to work out again hopefully tonight.

Well off to have a shower and get to work!

1 comment:

Katy said...

January will be here before you know it!!

Watch me Lose