Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday 3rd September - It's Thursday already?

Really? Thursday?
Hmm okay, then I have lost like the last 3 days of my week.....

Monday and Tuesday were both 12 hour days at work. I barely ate, lived on coffee and water. Dinner on Monday night was Toast with left over spag bol mince at around 9pm.
Tuesday Dinner was subway at about 8.30pm (I quite happily could have eaten McDonald's, but FH saved me!)
I know I had homemade soup in there etc for lunch.. Umm no exercise on Monday and Tuesday.
Yesterday I made sure I exercised like a demon.
I had a beautician's appointment - yes call me vain, but I'm doing everything I can in the lead up to the wedding to look (and feel) my damned best!
I came home and got straight on that crosstrainer and burned around 900 calories.
Whilst we had WokBar last night, mine is made to order so I know what's going into it. I halved it straight from the box last night and severed myself a bowl and put the other half in a container for lunch today. Some people would think that's prob not enough, but I've found I just don't eat much these days when I'm busy or tired so to me this is a no brainer because I can't get caught out without lunch and wanting something stupid to eat.
I worked out this morning for just under 30 mins on the cross trainer burning 500 calories, and I will also work out again tonight when I get home, doing my weights etc too.

I can't believe the wedding is only 4 months away! I'm getting excited but a little nervous too. I sort of thought I'd be further along in my progress now so I'm determined to keep working really hard like I have this week. We have Scott's Cousin's wedding on Saturday which will be interesting.

Scott's birthday next Friday and I have 3 days off work. WOO HOO! Mini holiday! Thursday, Friday and the following Monday off. His sister's 21st Birthday is on Sunday so that will be a big family affair and having Monday off to recover will be fantastic!

All and all I'm pretty happy with things at the moment. My stomach is flattening down again after AF left finally - so not feeling like a balloon waiting to pop. I realised AF made me think I'd gained almost 2kgs but I knew I hadn't.

Anyway, I have a busy day. I'm hoping to catch every one's blogs and comment on how fabulous you all are :)

1 comment:

Katy said...

Holy cow, your wedding is only 4 months away?? How the heck did THAT happen!?! It is coming up fast!!

I think it's fantastic you make time to go to a beauty appointment - feeling good is definitely just as important, so I'm glad you're doing it!!!

Well done on all the working out!!

Watch me Lose