Hello World, I know it's been far and few inbetween posts, but to be honest I've been busy!
Work is insanely busy and the wedding preparations are keeping me rather busy too! I've still been working out, and trying to increase my daily activity on top of the workout. I only managed to lose 300 gms this week, but I think there may be some fluid retention. Even though my loses are small at the moment, my body tone seems to improve all the time. I'm no where near happy with the way I look but it's a damn sight better than 25kgs ago!
I'm fairly content, but would like to really lose some more weight and get me to the low end of the 80s not the high end.
I have my regular doctors appointment this afternoon so I will see what he says then toddle off to Woolies for some shopping - in fact a little may be an understatement, I know we need a heap of stuff but I try not to go to crazy because I have to carry it all upstairs at home, which may not sound bad but that's dependant on where I end up getting a parking spot on the street. Scott's in Ballina today for work so I assured him I would have a light meal waiting from him when he got home tonight.
Till next time.....

No comments:
Post a Comment