Everyone has been asking where the photos are - well they are up on the Engagement Post so take a look if you dare...
I also did a really long and hard walk this morning locally from Cromer to Narrabeen around the lake and back. I actually jogged part of it - the problem wasn't the jogging and being out of breath but actually the amount of weight I'm still carrying making me feel just that big too heavy still. So I will lose another 10kgs, and no doubt that will make a huge difference. BUT I still feel really good for doing that as the gym was closed.
I must remember to take water with me though, I was so dehydrated after being out in the sun for almost 2 hours all up! I didn't expect to keep walking so long hee hee...
I'm thinking about getting a Personal Trainer at the gym. I really feel that my cardio is great but I need help with muscle tone now. I hate my arms in particular so I figure having a trainer where I will do boxing etc would be a good way to tone up.
My food intake has been pretty good with the exception of last night where I was, I think bored and ate a handful of pringles and a couple of musk sticks plus an ice cream! To be honest the ice cream was planned, the other was not. And the chips were actually pretty feral and didn't taste good...
Lesson learnt, just get rid of temptation!
Hope everyone is having a peaceful and nice Anzac Day

No comments:
Post a Comment