Well another kg down this week, so that makes it now 100.3kgs, I was really hoping that I would break that barrier and be a 90s girl this week before my engagement party on Sunday, but alas it wasn't to be... Don't get me wrong, I'm ok with 1kg, but frustrated because I worked pretty damn hard this last week to make it happen.
I suspect there could be a little fluid retention going on too playing a factor in it all....
I was pretty good over Easter. I ate like I normally would forgetting about Easter, still no alcohol and it didn't worry me. I went to the gym Sunday and Monday couldn't get there Saturday as we were out at a family lunch. I want to start incorporating weights into my routine now that I'm losing fat. I don't want bingo wing arms when I'm wearing my lovely wedding gown for all to see in 9 months time... I have mainly focused on cardio to burn fat but now that I have more stamina and endurance I should be right to work on muscle toning.
I did something I've been wanting to do for ages on Sunday. I went through ALL my clothes and culled. Let's say that the pile on the floor is bigger than what I have left in the wardrobe to wear. I have very few clothes that actually fit me properly now because everything is too big and saggy and I'm sure as hell not keeping that stuff as a reminder of how fat I was, nor do I want the temptation of having those clothes there and me thinking oh just in case I put on a couple of kgs... NO WAY! Mum suggested I keep the stuff for when I get pregnant but I'm not even sure on when that will be happening. Certainly not before I'm married! I have taken a photo so I must upload the pile of fat clothes...
Well another week at work, JOY what fun.... Just hanging out now until the weekend to spend time with family and friends at our engagement party, where I don't plan on eating or drinking anything I have on offer. But that's another story...
Let's hope I can be a 90s girl this time next week!

1 comment:
Hey there - well done on another loss... you are doing a fabulous job!!
Have fun at your engagement party. I am sure you will!! Enjoy the special time with your family and friends.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I was really down yesterday but I guess you guessed that! A bit better today - so looking forward instead of backwards!!
Jo xx
Post a Comment