Blergh.... WI today and only lost 800gms. Mildly disappointed to be honest as I feel like I work so hard and it should be more... I want it to be more.
So I'm over the 15 kgs mark in my journey and yes much more to go.
It's just frustrating when I am doing the right thing but don't see the kickbacks from it. I guess I will really have to up the ante so to speak and increase my cardio and weights if I want to start seeing bigger losses.
I'm trying to work out what else I can possibly change. I already have given up alcohol, I don't snack between meals, I only eat carbs either at lunch or dinner not both and only a small amount anyway. I don't eat cakes, pastries sugary stuff. I'm eating low gi. I drink loads of water.
Perhaps I will have to consider going carb free again, as much as it just about killed me at the time it was highly effective. It was difficult to manage, only in that I always had to be prepared with everything. I'm going to start making salads at home to bring to work. That was always good, and I'm always more than happy to eat vegies at any given opportunity.
Sigh.... ok, well bring on better results for May.

No comments:
Post a Comment