Well, I'm so excited at the prospect of having 4 days off work, but my first day seems to have just disapeared....
I was really keen for some exercise and up at the crack of dawn-well ok not that early but it was only 6.30am or so. Scott didn't get up till around 8am. As the gym was not open today I suggested to Scott we go out for a walk. So walk we did - for almost 2 hours!
We live on the Northern Beaches, Sydney and love where we live because there is such lovely beach areas and national parks only a stonesthrow away. So we went a bush trek through some National Park and it was such a nice scenery change to the gym. It was a different cardio work out for me, because we were climbing over up rocks treading around tree branches and up and down hilly areas. Not my regular treadmill and exercise bike with boundaries so I wasn't able to obviously guage what speed I was walking at, but I don't think it matters... It felt good!
I missed breakfast as a result, by the time we came back it was almost 11.30am. I enjoyed my coffee and have been doing washing etc, but must do some cleaning.
Tomorrow we are going to lunch at my parents place which is an hour away, and are then supposed to be going out for dinner and meeting some friends. That's fine (if we make it) as I will drive and not drink. I plan on an early gym session, come home shower blow dry hair etc and hit the road!
Sunday we are having an early dinner with Scott's family - luckily they are a 5 minute drive away, and the gym is open I think 9-12 so I will go in the morning.
Monday gym is open, so I will go first thing I hope. I have some other running around to do before going back to work on Tuesday...
Now, somewhere in the midst of all this, I will actually go through all my clothes and bag anything to go to vinnies. I have so many clothes I just don't wear in there for different reasons. There are clothes that are now too big, and look ridiculous, clothes that are just worn out and clothes where I haven't worn them in 3 years so why would I now? Time to go old clothes! Then I can actually see what I have, and what I need to get to be going on with...
Ohhh, and chocolate you ask? Maybe one bite, but I don't miss it that much anymore, and it's so not worth the pain! Scott is a chocoholic, and he knows he needs to shed a few kgs but being a man he does this so easily anyway...
Happy Easter all!

No comments:
Post a Comment