Yep and really happy with that!!
I went out yesterday to the shops with the intention of just meeting a friend for lunch and decided that If I was upping my exercise I really needed more clothes so once lunch was over (half a chicken wrap) I left my friend and went on a mission.
So I went everywhere... Started out in Big W, then Target, and even Best and Less. Everything was long sleeved and long fleecy pants! Hello people, what happened to the 3/4 pants and short sleeved tops? I was all about ready to give up, and went back into Big W, and looked again, and saw some size 16 pants.
Now originally I had been looking for 18 as I was wearing 20s, but I thought what the hell, and grabbed the 16 pants in the 3/4 style and a size 18 top and tried it on. To my amazement it was a perfect fit! I almost did a dance in the change room!
I managed to buy the only two pairs of 3/4 pants in the store in a 16 and two size 18 tops - I don't want these too tight so I was delighted! I also bought some 2kg barbell hand weights for home to start toning my shoulders and arms.
Very Very happy with this news! I still look in the mirror and see fat and more fat, but I know that smaller clothes are good :)
I've also decided that once Mr Rudd wants to "stimulate" me, I will get myself a cross-trainer for home. It's low impact but an overall workout the equivalent to jogging. So I spent all night researching what I could get. I will still go to the gym, but it means I can do gym once and also train at home now plus go for walks when I can.
Now just to wait for the money to come through....

No comments:
Post a Comment