Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tues 21st April - I'M A 90's GIRL!

Quick Post, down another 800gms this week which I'm delighted about considering I didn't get to the gym once and ate chocolate Easter eggs (too much I will admit), that said I was very good with everything else I did.
Back to the gym today now the engagement party is over and I'm less stressed about things. Will be great and I'm feeling motivated.

So I'm officially a 90s gal now! Only just, but that's fine 99.5 to be exact! An achievement I didn't think was possible a few months ago, but it has spurred me on to keep going and get to goal. So bring on the 80s I say hee hee

Will post about Engagement Party later on... Just wanted to gloat about not being in double figures anymore!!! :)

2 comments:

Jo said...

Woohoo - way to go!!

You are doing really well.

I hope you enjoyed your engagement party - I am sure all that stress was for nothing. Can't wait to hear more!

Katy said...

Glad you're in double figures!! Congratulations!!

Look forward to reading about your engagement party!

Watch me Lose