Well I meant to post yesterday and saved to my drafts.... Probably lucky really because I was one cranky cranky person....
I got through the day, and I still went to the gym... I woke up feeling not as irritable as yesterday but still not fully over that tiny bit of something there....
Went for a 45 min walk this morning, and will continue daily exercise, medication and eating well in the vain hope I start seeing some good results soon.
I looked in the mirror this morning and just though YUCK! My body is sooo repulsive and I can't believe I let it happen to me. I just kept getting bigger and bigger, it's just really depressing.
I realised on Sunday that there isn't one part of me that I actually do like.
The other big change is having to give up my carbs. For this medication, and weight loss to be achievable I actually need to give up the bread, pasta, rice, noodles. potatos etc etc.
This is the only way it will work and there is no point in cheating myself.
It's only been two weeks, into the 3rd since starting back with WW but it's hard not to want more results NOW NOW NOW...

No comments:
Post a Comment