Sunday, October 12, 2008

Out from Behind the Camera


As my post header suggests, I absolutely hate having my photo taken and this is the perfect reason why.
This pic was only taken when Scott and I went on a holiday to Sussex Inlet South Coast of Sydney in September 2008. We went for a drive to Dolphin Point which is just near Burril Lake/Ulladulla where I spent many summer holidays as a chubby kid swimming in the water and not realising how different I was to the rest of the kids.
When we were there, I actually felt like the beach was so beautiful I shouldn't have been standing on it's perfect shore - I waited for someone to yell out "move the beached whale from the beach!"
If there was such a thing as a thought caption on pictures this should be 'I've been mistaken for a pregnant woman!' EEEEKKKKK
This is one of the "not so bad pics" that are hanging around and I have far worse that I can bare to look at let alone subject you to.
I don't want to be the "fat friend" taking the pictures of everyone else I want to be there with them all and look back on good memories.
I'm hoping that September next year I will be posting pictures of a slimmer happier me
Ness - On - A - Mission

No comments:

Watch me Lose