Thursday, October 16, 2008

When does it end!

Wails - When does it end!!
By that I mean the sickness from the medication. Yesterday I thought WOO HOO I'm not feeling sick anymore, but last night boy was I wrong!
I did hop on the scales this morning just to see how I'm tracking and whilst it's slow it's steady progress. .5kg less from Monday - so happy with that. I always knew this would be an uphill battle with the Insulin Resistance.

I am off to see the doctor today to and will do so regularly to get him to monitor my progess as we go along. That will be fun tests such as Blood Tests.... Hear my sarcasim....

Still being very careful with my carb intake - although I did eat a little bit of pasta and a little bit of rice yesterday.
Back to Salad for me today, and something lean for dinner.

Next update - doctor report

No comments:

Watch me Lose