Wednesday, October 29, 2008

In Hiding

I would say I've been slack and just not posting, but the truth is I've been hiding feeling sorry for myself.. I know I'm starting to slip off the wagon... The truth is I do care very much about my appearance and more so my health etc I just don't know what's gotten into me.
I haven't gone completely overboard but my weekend wasn't good - more wrong food and alcohol that too much. I haven't done any exercise since Saturday due to the fact that I have sciatica in my lower back causing my great pain and disfficutly in walking and numbness and tingling.
Sitting down at work is a challenge too... Pain in the bum haha - look I made a funny....

But I know I can't give up here... I've been putting everything in the too hard basket and now it's time to empty that out!

Back to the docotors tomorrow where I will have my medication increased so here comes fun!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Okay so you have been hiding.. obviously you don't want to hide otherwise you wouldn't have posted.

So what do we have to do together to get you back on track?

Jo xx

Kathiej said...

add me to that do together....if I can jump in...
What is the meds for ? Depression?

I always say Fake it till you make it ...sometimes we have to pretend we love this lifestyle and eventually the brain catches up...
come on we can do it

Watch me Lose