Monday, October 20, 2008

So mad I could scream

Yep, I blew it! Last night I know I ate too much, but the thing was the rest of the weekend I was pretty good.
Friday night was Thai, and I made sure I kept the rice and curry to a minium with a glass of wine.
Saturday night I was out in the city and only had one glass of champagne - my drink of choice!
Sunday I was up and weighed myself and I was .5kg lighter so I was thrilled - hit the gym and did I good work out and felt so much better for it. Was careful all day what I ate but I know I overate last night - I made a yummy baked dinner and I was really hungry by the time I sat down and served myself too much (something I haven't done in a while)...

So I hoped on the scales this morning and it was 112.5!! I mean come on this is sooo unfair. I'm so disapointed and mad with myself. Have decided not to make that mistake the day before weigh in.

I did have a win on Saturday though when I went shopping in the city for some new work pants and I was in Myer and could only find sizes up to 20. I kept saying these aren't going to fit, but Scott insisted I try them on and would know you - they fit! WOO HOO
So happily purchased them, so surely clothing should be a better indication of weight tracking than anything else?
I know I slacked off a bit in the last few days with exercise but wprking 10-12 hours a day makes it really difficult to get to the gym in time. I know I should make excuses but I'm just going to make sure I'm out the door on time today and go straight to the gym.
I am also going to just have a salad for lunch today.
The thing that annoys me is I don't eat nearly as frequently as other people and yet I gain like this? URGH...
I've been so good with carbs and the like but I feel like I've been punished. So I'm not changing my weight today and will check tomorrow instead. If still the same then I will record it.
But I do feel like it's unfair, I work my butt off most days and have such minimal losses.

Lesson learnt... Starve yourself before weigh in...

1 comment:

Jo said...

Calm down - deep breaths..... in.. out... in.... out!! I know exactly how you feel and yes it is so unfair especially when the rest of the week has been good. Don't beat yourself up though, chalk it up to experience and move forward. Afterall today is a NEW day!!!

luv Jo xx

Watch me Lose