Thursday, October 23, 2008

So Close to Falling Off the Wagon

I'm so sad and disapointed. I've done nothing but work hard ALL week eat well and go to the gym. I've reduced my carbs down and just been soooo sooo sooo good.
Get on the scales this morning and nothing has changed WTF!? I just don't understand - none of this makes any sense.

I ran out the door this morning to make it to work by 6.30am (I was 15 mins late!) forgot my medication, forgot my breakfast. Had a brain snap and stopped a the bakery and bought a cheese and bacon roll. I will admit that there isn't much cheese or bacon on top of it - and no I still haven't eaten it - but I will... I don't have anything at work that I could eat.

Why am I on this journey when everything appears to be working against me? URGH

I'm tried, cranky and most of all sad. I have other friends following WW where I know they 1 eat more than me but 2 eat things I wouldnt' dream of, yet they lose weight every week. I'm working my bloody ass off and not getting rewarded.

As I have said the clothes tell a different story and I have to keep that in mind...

No comments:

Watch me Lose