Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A Wise WW once said to me

That I should change my weigh in day... I was moaning to a colleague yesterday about how disapointed I was with my result from weigh in yesterday morning, and she simply said "So Change your weigh in day to Friday Morning, that way you will be in a regular pattern through the week just in case you have a blow out on the weekend".



Hmmmm Yeah I thought - can't hurt, so I'm offiically changing my weigh in day to Friday Morning's now and yeah I know it's kinda cheating but I think it's ok because it will all even out in the end.



I was very good yesterday even hitting the gym for an hour straight after work.

My skin is driving me nuts at the moment though with using this proactiv but like WW I know it's going to take time before the beautiful me will shine through.

No comments:

Watch me Lose