Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday - Recap from Week 2

It's been a while, ok that's a lie, it's been months since I started this blog pledging to change my life and get on with things blah blah... Yeah same old story and we have all heard it. In fact the amount of times I've said to my family "That's it I hate myself, I'm going on a diet" would be countless.
I'm hoping that this time is different.

Woke up this morning, desperately wanted a bacon and egg roll with cheese and BBQ sauce and huge coffee to start my morning. Instead took a mental picture of myself and also hoped on the scales (very naughty I know! as weigh in tomorrow). I saw my loss would only be .5 from last week and the vision of my "breakfast" vanished from my head and I went and had my two weetbix and a home made coffee.

I had been soooooo good all week and had eaten no rubbish and was feeling great till Friday night when I fell of the wagon BIG time. It was Scott's mums Birthday and she had decided it was dinner at a Chinese restaurant. I'm really not much of a fan of Chinese food and they always order food for the table not individual meals and Friday was no different.
The food wasn't really my problem - it was the alcohol! I would estimate that I drank a weeks worth of wine points in one night and maybe more!!
I also ate a cupcake because by that point I was drunk and didn't really care anymore.

Went to bed drunk and guilty. Got up Saturday and hit the gym first thing pounding that treadmill hard with visions of wine bottles passing through my head...
Caught up with Scott's sister and went shopping - ordered Cinnamon toast(what is wrong with me?!) and coffee. Only a salad for lunch but was ruined again last night by Scott's mates dropping around unexpectedly for a drink last night after golf and ordering pizza and drinking more wine!!!

Vowed this morning no more wine - if I'm going to have a drink then I will have spirit mixed with diet coke or tonic water.

So have done all my menu planning for the week, and will head off shopping soon. Scott has suggested an afternoon walk because gym is closed after 1pm on a Sunday so think I will take him up on that!

Well I'm not giving up, and need to realise that we make mistakes but I'm moving on...

Bring on week three and a better loss - to be cont'd

No comments:

Watch me Lose